Are you looking for a payroll provider with a proven track record of a high quality, professional service? Then Payroll and Employee Services should be your chosen payroll partner.
We are a professionally accredited team of Payroll and HR professionals who can deliver an exceptional service to you, with packages tailored to your individual needs.
We are an award winning team accredited by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP), which we have held since 2015 and are re-assessed bi-annually. We are the only Council in the North East region and only one of seven local councils in England to have received this prestigious accreditation. PES has been shortlisted for two years running for the CIPP Annual Excellence Awards for Payroll Service Provider of the Year. Additionally, in 2021, we were shortlisted for Best Coronavirus (Covid-19) Crisis Response.
What we offer
The following list shows the full range of services from our Chartered Institute of Professional Payroll (CIPP) accredited service. We provide a fully managed payroll service, accurately and on time each month.
As part of this service, we:
- calculate gross to net pay, including statutory and non-statutory deductions including attachment of earnings orders, student loan deductions
- process salary sacrifices, such as child care vouchers and lease cars
- make ongoing amendments based on workforce changes, for example, starters, leavers, promotions
- produce payment information reports for each pay cycle
- pay salaries into staff bank accounts via BACs
- provide payslips
- submit to HMRC via Real Time Information (RTI)
- provide year end P60s
- required returns to relevant workplace pension provider eg NEST, Local Government
- implement pay awards where relevant
- administer sick pay and parental leave payments in line with statutory and occupational schemes
- process claim forms for additional payments
You will have access to our telephone helpdesk for any support you require – Monday to Thursday, 9.00am until 4.30pm and Friday, 9.00am until 4.00pm.