We provide support to enable staff in schools and settings to understand and help promote good movement and motor co-ordination, reduce the impact of co-ordination difficulties and understand and support children with sensory differences that can affect their ability to learn.
- detailed motor skills assessments
- sensory assessments
- advice and direct intervention programmes
- has additional training and expertise in understanding and supporting practice in Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
- is trained to respond safely and appropriately to safeguarding concerns and support you to do the same
- works to the highest standards in terms of the requirements of the SEND Code of Practice and Equality Act and will support your practice with regard to their legal context
- understands council SEND systems and processes and will support you to work within them