Our MIS service offers first class support and training, along with consultation and bespoke development in several of the latest management information solutions.
Our dedicated support team provides schools with first-line accredited support and training in the use of SIMS (Schools Information Management System).
What is included:
- Consultation and bespoke report design
- Modules covered: core suite, curriculum suite, resources suite and additional apps
We have received accreditation from ESS (formally Capita SIMS) for over 10 years confirming that we provide a “very good value and quality service”.
Arbor MIS gives schools the tools they need to work better today and be ready for tomorrow. Free staff from busy work, work more collaboratively, and stay connected in the cloud – so your whole team has a shared view of what’s going on, even if you’re not together. With over 1,200 primary, secondary, and special schools, Arbor is the UK’s fastest-growing MIS community today:
- Designed to make a difference: 92% of Arbor schools say our MIS has changed the way they work for the better and saves them time
- Tools for a better working life: Intuitive and people-friendly all round. We’ve designed Arbor with schools like yours, so it matches the way you work
- Ready for tomorrow: Arbor has the largest team of researchers and developers in the MIS market and works closely with the DfE and Local Authorities. We’re looking ahead and ready to act fast, if (and when) things change
Using the latest business intelligence analysis software, Microsoft’s Power BI, the weapon of choice for schools and multi-academy trusts, we can provide you with all the necessary skills to produce management dashboards from your MIS system data.