We offer a comprehensive service providing professional, secure, proactive and flexible IT support which can be tailor-made to fit your individual requirements.
Together our specialised teams provide a highly experienced and knowledgeable technical service covering the full range of ICT disciplines. We will monitor, maintain, and develop all aspects of your ICT Network providing a safe, secure and effective environment for staff and students to work in.
We take feedback seriously here at Durham County Council and have acted on customer requests to develop a simplified support model to reduce the complication associated with managing multiple support contracts.
Drawing on 30 years’ experience in the school ICT support space, we now offer an all-encompassing, single ICT support contract which delivers all the internal ICT support needs of your school.
We also continue to offer individual focussed support SLAs where customers require support in specific areas.
Take the worry out of your ICT support and give us a call to find out how we can help.
Our ICT support service covers the following areas:
- Service Desk telephony support – Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- 24/7 self-service web portal.
- Remote and on-site reactive support.
- Network Infrastructure including switches, cabling and wireless systems
- Local servers and central servers located within Durham County Council data centres
- Desktop devices, mobile devices, and peripherals
- Network security including software upgrades, security patches, and antivirus
- Network administration – User desktop access, User accounts, access to data storage areas
- Offsite backup
- Firewall and Internet filtering
- Scheduled onsite support sessions
- Audio-Visual equipment including projector cleaning
- Repair of ICT equipment to manufacturers’ standards including warranty repairs with approved suppliers
- Repair of audio-visual equipment to manufacturers’ standards