Our contracts help you manage a range of needs from urgent temporary staff, employing a consultant to deliver a complex project, a translation service or qualified signing person. Our compliantly procured contracts add value to a school, academy or organisations ever-increasing work load.
Our frameworks offer high quality solutions for:
We work with our agency provider to offer a ‘neutral vendor’ arrangement to the education market. This arrangement provides the following benefits for all of our service level agreement clients:
- cost savings due to agreed fixed pence margin
- ability to source candidates from a range of recruitment agencies, but through one centralised process with greater visibility and control
- a local dedicated recruitment partner and an out of hours fulfilment/support team
- consistent, robust vetting process across all candidates and recruitment agencies
- streamlined and improved administration processes
- no temporarily to permanent fees should a competitive recruitment process be followed
- assistance in managing compliance documentation such as Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and qualifications
- management of statutory and legal agency worker regulations, IR35 legislation and pensions auto enrolment
- access to management information such as cost per job category, agency, school and saving reports
Lease Advisory Services
We have a framework which allows you to access lease facilities with carefully selected partners. The framework can be used to finance a wide range of purchases including any of your technology-based items including iPads, whiteboards, printers and multi-function devices and much more.
- you are free to choose the best items, supplier and purchase price to meet your own requirements
- we eliminate the need to source leasing from equipment suppliers, which is typically far more expensive and is often a finance lease
- as part of the tender process we sourced finance quotes from multiple parties so that you do not have to
- the framework allows access to IIAS17 compliant operating leases, over two, three and four year terms
- the pre-tendered lease rates are easily applied to all product categories
- all leases are written on preferential lease documentation
- the framework is OJEU-compliant
- we have already reviewed the lease documentation, so you can be confident it doesn’t include any nasty surprises or surplus charges
The lease advisory services framework can be used UK wide.