Multi-Functional Devices (MFDs) provide printing, photocopying and scanning all in one machine. The contract also covers the supply, installation and maintenance of MFDs in schools and academies.
A wide range of MFDs are available to lease and we can advise you which will be the most suitable to meet your business needs.
You can lease your MFD(s) from us over three, four and five years, at competitive rates with an option of outright purchase.
The charges per print / copy you agree at the start of the contract will remain the same for the duration of the contract.
Should you experience a problem, we guarantee that an engineer will be on-site within four hours and that a fix will be in place within four hours of the engineer of an engineer arriving on site.
- we do not charge for removing your old machines (some companies charge up to £300 per machine at the end of the contract)
- we offer free toner recycling collections for the life of the MFD
- stringent contract management by the procurement team
- reduced energy usage through new energy efficient devices
- we are committed to deliver social value to the community throughout the course of the contract
By using the compliant Durham County Council contract, the school has made an estimated saving of £18,000 per year based on our previous print provider. Andrew Freeman – Director of ICT Services, St. Bede’s Catholic School & Sixth Form College, Lanchester