Our specialist health and safety officers have a long and successful history of providing high quality advice and support to a broad range of sectors.
We will help you to manage risks and prevent injury and ill-health to those at work and those affected by your work activities. We provide support and guidance to ensure everyone understands their responsibilities.
We will work in partnership to provide proportionate, prioritised, cost-effective risk-based solutions so that health and safety risks are managed.
We provide support on a range of issues, including:
- development and review of health and safety policies and procedures
- audits, inspections and site attendance
- undertaking and maintaining health and safety risk assessments
- undertaking and maintaining fire risk assessments
- undertaking reporting and accident investigations in-line with the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- information required to defend personal injury claims
- interpretation of health and safety legislation
- support with OFSTED compliance
- construction project Health and safety support and advice
- attendance at health and safety forums and meetings as required
- governing body advice and support
- asbestos and legionella advice
- accident and incident support, investigation and reporting
- violence and aggression risks
- data and statistical analysis
- educational visit support, advice and completion of risk assessments using EVOLVE
- access to the health and safety information portal
- dealing with enforcement bodies eg Health and Safety Executive (HSE), Fire and Rescue Service
- monitoring of audit compliance and action plan completion with auditees
- provide regular statistical reports pertaining to incidents described above in order to identify trends and inform incident prevention initiatives
- health and safety training and training needs analysis
- performance management reporting
- access to telephone advice line
- newsletters and bulletins with up-to-date legislation, best practice and news
- contract monitoring e.g., building or maintenance contractors working on your site.
What makes our Health and Safety offer different?
Our friendly and approachable team are:
- chartered/graduate Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) practitioners, professional, competent and responsive efficient
- knowledgeable in all aspects of relevant legislation and legal requirements
- experienced across a wide range of sector
- understanding of the needs and challenges schools and organisations face
- able to provide sensible, practical and proportionate advice and support