Professional, affordable pest prevention and treatment that can help you to protect your staff, customers, visitors, buildings, and equipment.
Whether it’s advice and support to keep pests at bay or a one-off programme of treatment to get rid of rats, mice, wasps, fleas, cockroaches, and more, we offer a wide range of services to suit your individual needs.
This can include:
- an annual contract that will provide:
- regular monitoring visits to quickly identify and report on current pest problems or site conditions that may result in future problems; and
- inclusive callouts to deal with any pest problems that are found
- one-off treatments if you don’t want to commit to an annual contract
- installation of specialist equipment to keep pests away from your site and out of your buildings
- a no-obligation survey and quotation
- highly competitive prices
- timed appointments to suit your needs
- safe treatments that are fully risk assessed
- advice on how to prevent pests from infesting your property in the future
- professional service and experienced staff
Why choose us?
- we are audited annually against the European standard for pest management (EN 16636)
- we are a member of the British Pest Control Association (BPCA), the industry-leading trade association in the UK which encourages high standards of professionalism
- our experienced team of 10 technicians operates throughout the northeast, so you can be sure that we can provide a fast response when you need us
- each team member is qualified through the BPCA and is required to maintain membership in an industry-leading continued professional development scheme
- collectively we have over 120 years of experience in the pest control industry
- environmentally friendly ethos
- we have an environmentally friendly ethos and specifically, focus on avoiding harm to non-target species
- we only use licensed, professional products that comply with all relevant UK and European legislation
To discuss your needs with us or for a no-obligation quotation please contact us.