We provide schools with advice in relation to school meals, including statutory compliance for Education England.
Our team of highly talented individuals have a wealth of experience in the field of catering and hospitality. Your dedicated officer will provide you with an independent and objective advisory, support and monitoring service in all aspects including:
Statutory compliance with:
- The Food Safety and Hygiene (England) Regulations 2013
- School Food Standards, revised (January 2015)
- Food Information Regulation (FIR) December 2014 (allergen Information)
Monitoring of the service to cover statutory compliance in relation to:
- ingredient and meal quality
- food safety and hygiene practices
- fabric and equipment condition and cleanliness
- operational practices
- food safety management system
In just one financial year we helped a secondary school save £20,000 on provisions and increase their income by £40,000; these additional funds bolstered the school budget.
We currently offer the following packages: