Our caretaking and cleaning services provide a comprehensive cleaning solution.
Caretaking and cleaning support
This established service has a wealth of experience in providing a tailored service to meet individual school requirements. A proficient, motivated and effective workforce trained to the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS) Standard and holders of a Licence to Practice provide advice, support and guidance to ensure high standards of cleaning and hygiene are maintained ensuring each establishment is clean and fit for purpose all year round.
- involvement in the recruitment and selection process of caretaking and cleaning staff, including inductions and support following appointment
- provision of advice, guidance and training to all new and existing caretakers/cleaning staff on all aspects of cleaning, including rotary floor machine training
- provision of Caretaking and Cleaning Quality Manual certified to ISO 9001:2015 incorporating guidance notes and cleaning methodologies
- inspection of cleaning standards and paperwork, and any necessary re-inspection or follow-up as required
- annual premises inspection to ensure compliance in-line with the Caretaking and Cleaning Quality Manual
- provision of current data sheets and plans for buildings
- advice on the provision of a cost-effective building cleaning service
- technical advice on the provision, cleaning and maintenance of all floor surfaces
- advice on the correct cleaning techniques following fire, flood, vandalism, and outbreaks of any infections
- advice on the provision and replacement of cleaning equipment and materials, including the arrangement of equipment demonstrations if required
- support to help in the resolution of issues with a third-party cleaning provider
- provision of cleaning specifications and frequency schedules in support of tender documentation for cleaning contracts where appropriate