Our first aid supplies contract includes the supply and delivery of first aid products to a standard that enables the council to comply with the requirements of First Aid at Work Regulations 1981 and associated approved code of practice.
This contract is open for schools and academies to use.
The aim of the contract is to:
- be proactive in the approach to the pricing of the contract
- to work closely with the customer to achieve good contract management and deliver requirements in a timely manner
- the products are fit for purpose and meet all legislative requirements
- competitive pricing throughout the lifetime of the contract
- having a catalogue ordering system that is easy to use
- compliant to First Aid at Work Regulations 1981
- good customer service for all of our customers