Our on-site support service provides a range of on-site support from a single session through to full time delivered by highly qualified, skilled staff.
Shared engineer service
Our team provides customers with an experienced onsite ICT engineer on the desired frequency.
The service consists of ICT school services personnel who are experienced, knowledgeable and skilled in the management of ICT systems and a vast range of support functions to allow your staff to focus on their primary role.
This cost-effective, flexible service is designed to meet the needs of your school.
Engineers are available from half a day per fortnight to full-time onsite support depending on your needs.
What is included:
- a scheduled on-site visit by a named ICT engineer delivering maintenance tasks including system security and application updates and integrity
- assistance with safety, security and compliance advice and procedures
- maintenance and monitoring of back-up solution
- installation and maintenance of supported anti-virus solutions
- an annual ICT review meeting provided to head teacher and senior staff
Fully managed ICT service
We offer a fully managed service delivering an all-encompassing ICT support solution designed specifically for schools.
Our team provides an appropriate level of qualified and experienced staff to deliver the ICT solution to manage all aspects of a school’s ICT from local area network and end-user device management to the provision of onsite ICT personnel and third-party supplier communication including repairs, parts and maintenance.
This is a bespoke service for each situation, talk to us for more details.
What is included:
- onsite staff as appropriate
- ICT equipment installation and maintenance
- ICT network maintenance and development
- administration of server networks
- onsite repairs and diagnostics
- safety, security and compliance maintenance
- software installation
- mobile device management
- interactive whiteboard / panel software updates and advice on use
- projector filter cleaning
- termly account meeting with head teacher and/or business manager
Regular ICT review meetings provided to head teacher and/or business manager