We provide payroll and staff transactional services to a range of customers including schools, academies, multi-academy trusts, colleges, pension providers, town and parish councils.
What we offer
The following list shows the full range of services from our Chartered Institute of Professional Payroll (CIPP) accredited service. We provide a fully managed payroll service, accurately and on time each month.
As part of this service, we:
- calculate gross to net pay, including statutory and non-statutory deductions including attachment of earnings orders, student loan deductions
- process salary sacrifices, such as child care vouchers and lease cars
- make ongoing amendments based on workforce changes, for example starters, leavers, promotions
- produce payment information reports for each pay cycle
- pay salaries into staff bank account via BACs
- provide payslips
- submit to HMRC via Real Time Information (RTI)
- provide year end P60s
- required returns to relevant workplace pension provider eg Teacher’s Pensions Scheme, Local Government
- implement pay awards where relevant
- administer sick pay and parental leave payments in line with statutory and occupational schemes
- process claim forms for additional payments
You will have access to our telephone helpdesk for any support you require – Monday to Thursday, 9.00am until 4.30pm and Friday, 9.00am until 4.00pm.
Schools and academy customers only
We also offer a full range of payroll services for our schools and academies. This includes:
- fully managed payroll service, accurately and on time each month
- fully compliant with data protection requirements
- third party payments and liaison
- additional services on request, such as Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) checks and risk assessment guidance
- a suite of standard reports (or bespoke reports), provided electronically