All schools and settings have a duty to meet the needs of their children and young people. We help you as schools and education settings to understand, improve and promote the wellbeing, achievement and mental health of your children and young people, and understand and manage behaviour that can sometimes be challenging.
We promote high quality educational psychology services to schools and settings supporting the inclusion, achievement and wellbeing on children & young people. We understand that each child/young person, their family and educational context is different and that one size does not fit all.
- individual child focussed work involving assessment, intervention and advices regarding strategies
- school training and capacity building
- staff support and wellbeing services
- other relevant services on request
- has additional training and expertise in understanding and supporting practice in Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
- is trained to respond safely and appropriately to safeguarding concerns
- works to the highest standards in terms of the requirements of the SEND Code of Practice and Equality Act, and will support your practice with regard to their legal context
- understands local authority (LA) SEND systems and processes and will support you to work within them