Never has there been a more important time to invest in the quality of teaching basic skills and in celebrating your continued and dedicated support of all pupils in your school.
Join us on 20 April 2021 online, to find out how you can and why you should be involved in the new and improved Quality Mark accreditation process, hearing from our Education Advisors, the Quality Mark director and Quality Mark school leaders.
The Tribal Quality Mark is an internationally acknowledged accreditation supporting and recognising the developmental and reflective practice in schools to improve standards in the provision, practice and performance of English and Mathematics, and in providing evidence of high-quality education.
Why become a Quality Mark school:
- The award externally validates and acknowledges provision that meets progressive standard in practice and performance.
- It celebrates and provides valuable community recognition of the impact of the work of leaders, managers and practitioners in improving the quality of provision for the pupils in their care and the standards they achieve.
- It supports education providers to continue to self-evaluate and reflect upon their practice, planning how to improve further the quality of service they offer to pupils, parents and carers.
- Leaders/managers and practitioners are taken through a process of rigorous self-evaluation to identify strengths, prioritise key areas for development and undertake regular reviews to identify the impact of their practice.
- The process of audit and self-review adds value to current provision, embedding a consistent approach to quality improvement, and supporting improved outcomes for pupils.
- The process takes account of indicators widely thought to contribute to the quality of education and pupil/student care. It recognises a schools approach to supporting pupils’ welfare.
- Provides an opportunity to network digitally with colleagues in a supportive environment.
Audience: Primary, Secondary and Special school leadership interested in renewing or beginning the Quality Mark accreditation process.
When: Tuesday 20 April 2021, 1.00pm – 4.00pm
To reserve your place email firstname.lastname@example.org with code QML500