We have listened to feedback on the previous electronic catalogue and have introduced a new, user-friendly format that will benefit all users.
- Customers now have full access to a comprehensive list of contracts available to schools
- To make it easier to understand our contracts we have introduced a range of images to provide a clearer view of what you are looking to buy
- New search facilities to ease navigation and allow you to find the product or service you need
What are the benefits?
- The contracts allow schools to access the benefit of our buying power, so you can enjoy lower pricing and a wider range of prequalified suppliers that have all been vetted
- For your peace of mind, all of our suppliers are checked for compliance, including insurance, sustainability and social value for the community
- Compliantly procured with terms and conditions specifically designed to protect our customers
- A range of contracts to suit your needs, many designed for the education market
How do I Access the Procurement Catalogue?
Anyone with a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with our procurement team can access the new Procurement Catalogue and benefit from our contracts. If you already have an SLA, please contact the corporate procurement department to arrange a log in for the catalogue.
If you would like to sign up to or would like further information on our Procurement SLA, please contact us.
Please note that the supplier function is no longer part of the catalogue. Supplier details can be obtained from the Payments and Expenditure Team. Please contact: