With so many schools choosing to move their MIS solutions to the cloud during Covid-19 we are now offering support for Scholarpack and Arbour, both for which we are fully accredited. The testing times we have recently faced has highlighted the positive impact that a cloud-based MIS can have on the running of your school.
These cloud-based solutions are powerful and can offer extra support including all of the following:
- Remote access all of the time so you don’t have to drive to school to access it, fix a VPN or call colleagues because you need essential information
- An MIS that is always thinking about what you need and adding new Covid-19 features in a day, to save you working late nights trying to understand how changes in DfE announcements will impact your school and pupils
- Time back in your day, not time added from managing complex attendance, parent communication and registers
- Help with key tasks like planning teacher rotas, following up with vulnerable children and keeping in touch with students, staff and parents during Covid-19
- Takes the hassle out of all of the DfE regulations you need to adhere to right now with instant, automatic updates, intuitive custom reports and Covid-19 specific dashboards.
- Saves you 30% on licence fees by removing the need for servers and reducing the need for third party add on
For more information and to find out how your school can make the move to a cloud-based MIS solution give us a call or drop us an email. At present all courses are being carried out virtually. Most courses will take approximately 3 hours.