The Education Durham Autumn term professional support and development training programme for schools is now available. To view courses and book places visit our Training and events page.
You will find courses covering almost all areas of the curriculum and all phases, but in particular we have focussed our offer on key ‘spotlights’ or priorities:
- Well-being of staff and learners
- Support in setting up the best conditions for ‘learning after interruption’
- Enabling leaders at all levels to lead change and to develop the collaborative cultures necessary to make this work
- Providing support to learners particularly disadvantaged, with special focus this year on boys
- Support and advice for how we flood the system with the most effective pedagogical approaches so that learning is stimulating and accessible for everyone
Take a look at our video for more information.